After obtaining his degree in the department of Biology of Istanbul University, he went on with his studies at Anadolu University, in the department of Sports Management. His love for biology takes its roots from his aspiration to probe on the living beings and their lives. He tired he best to better understand the movements, behaviours of the living beings and their interactions with their surroundings.
He underwent various trainings about yoga and meditation for long and consecutive years at different monasteries in China, Tibet, India, Burma and Thailand.
He is the founder of YogaKioo Institutes, YogaKioo Publications, YogaKioo Magazine, Kioo Retreat Center.
He’s learned Sanskrit and studied the old scriptures in Far East. Following this experience he became a Monk. Cetin Cetintas translated many ancient yoga scriptures into Turkish.
- He’s published his first book “Finding Hanuman Within” in 2016.
- In 2018 he’s published his second book “Yoga Sutras I- Handbook of a Yogi” which became a bestseller.
- In 2019 he’s published his third book about elements “What Life Tells You” which became a best seller in a short period.
- In April 2020 he’s published his fourth book “Yoga Sutras-II”
- In July 2020 he’s published his fifth book “Kanada – Gerçek özgürlük kaderin bilgisinin vücuda bürünmesinden gelir”
- In October 2020 he’s published his sixth book “The Cat That Smells the Yellow Flower” which became an instant bestseller.
- In February 2021 he’s published his seventh book “280-hour Yoga Teacher Training Book”
- In March 2021 he’s published his eight book “The Mysterious Art of Getting Support From the Animals” In the first week the book has reached its 25th edition. And also has broken the sales record. He donated all the sales from the book to Animal Shelters.
He has announced to publish 2 more books In 2021.
He very oftenly deliver teacher trainings, retreats and workshops on yoga and meditation around the world. Cetin Cetintas’s work has touched the lives of thousands worldwide through his transformational programs.
Cetin Cetintas says: “For the gates opening into the truth are not out there somewhere, they are not inside the others or in the other things, yet those gates are that very person himself and they are in him. Human being see every other thing but themselves. And I am a humble mirror standing before you, reflecting your very self to you.”